1. Total intake per year is 20 Students
- Min 40% marks
- Preference to science group
- Other groups are considered also if sufficient science group candidates not available
- If students are from other states, equivalency certificate should be produced
- Panel interview with KNMC council nominee, One Board Member, Principal, Administrator & School of Nursing vice Principal
4. Special consideration:
- SC/ST: 10%*20 Seats = 2 Candidates. Candidate should apply for e-grant.
- OEC: No recommendation from government for the number/percentage intake. If there is a candidate college should admit this person. This candidate can also apply for e-grants.
Note: 2020-2021 batch is the last intake for GNM